Saturday 1 June 2019

Some new character designs, and an announcement.

I'm considering doing another little animation, and this time attempting to do it all traditional frame by frame style, in Krita.

Here are the two main characters, using my vari-line pens for that old school ink style.



Also, this blog is going to primarily feature my own work from now on, I'll probably not feature inspiring videos by others or write about the latest interesting motion graphics plug-in, since I no longer work in the industry and have lost interest in many things I once thought were nifty.

I'd rather spend my creative time doing stuff I always wanted to do before I got side-tracked into paid graphics work, and since I now have a job outside of all that (and I don't think anybody reads this blog anyway) I'll let it be an online repository for documenting progress on my own projects.