Friday 20 July 2018

Updated design sketch

It occurred to me to make the hot dog creature a beast with two backs, the bread bun is now a predator and the dog it's meal. Just added eyes and re-positioned legs. This makes the idea a little more interesting for me, I have a natural tendency towards the generic unfortunately, so I hope this adds some twist of meaning to the final image. I plan to make a start on the 3D version this weekend.

































One of the strongest features of MyPaint is it's ability to sample a previous brush stroke from your sketch and make that particular brush and all it's settings available to you, so when you go back to a piece of art and make changes, you can very easily be painting with exactly the same brushes without having to recreate them or locate them in a stored menu.