Tuesday 10 December 2013

New helpers from AEscripts + AEplugins

I picked these two out of the bunch of new things from AEscripts + AEplugins, since they are the kind of tools you might find really useful during production. I especially like this one...



After Effects does have the reduce project tools but this looks like it does a real deep clean of your whole project, even solids get sorted.  The other one I chose to put up is this interactive grid tool that seems to have every type of grid layout you could possibly want.



I think I need to get this since I'm a little artsy and loose with my layouts some times. The other new plug-ins are worth looking into, there's an interesting real-time interface plugin that works with the site projection app Millumin, a little pricey but if doing on site video projections is your thing...